Diabetes affects more Australians today than ever before. No doubt you are aware of how important diet is when it comes managing Diabetes and to stop it from progressing. Unfortunately there is so much inaccurate and misleading information that leave many people confused about what to eat and what to avoid.
David Finnin has extensive experience working with Diabetes sufferers both clinically and in private setting. David provides those diagnosed with Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes with thorough guidance and support, and will remove any confusion about what you should be doing. When it comes to your health it’s important to get advice you can trust.
What to expect…
- Learn how different foods affect blood sugar levels and how to manage these successfully
- Receive a personalized eating plan that will help keep your blood sugars stable and that meets your nutritional needs
- Receive a range of healthy recipes and snack ideas
- Learn about insulin and strategies to improve insulin sensitivity, which is key to long-term management
- Learn how to read food labels with a guide for choosing food products based on fat, sugar and carbohydrate content
To ensure you are getting the best advice for you diabetes book a consultation today and speak to an expert!