“I’m passionate about giving people belief and confidence in themselves. No-one should feel like their body stops them from doing the things they love. The satisfaction I get when I see someone achieve longterm improvements in health is the reason I love helping people”.
– David Finnin, Dietitian
Who should take part in the program?*
- Anyone wanting to lose weight, remove excess fat, improve their fitness and increase energy levels
- Anyone wanting to cleanse themselves of un-natural foods & ingredients and take control of cravings for sugar, salt & carbs
- Anyone wanting to take charge of their health and reduce the risk of diabetes, heart disease, stroke and other illness
- Anyone wanting round the clock support from a highly experienced and qualified Accredited Practising Dietitian
Whats unique about this program?
The 10 Week Weight Loss & Nourishment Program has been carefully designed by Accredited Practising Dietitian and leading Nutritionist David Finnin, and will help you onto the path towards better health. The program will assist you in identifying and overcoming barriers preventing long-term weight loss. The program includes a nutritionally balanced eating plan designed with REAL, FRESH and NOURISHING foods. Throughout the 10 weeks you will experience the many benefits that comes from a nourishing diet free of processed and unnatural foods & ingredients.
We don’t just give you a plan and leave it all up to you. During the program you will be provided with 5 dietitian consultations (scheduled at your convenience) either at one of our 3 clinics across Adelaide, or over the phone, along with unlimited email support. You will have the strong support of your dietitian every step of the way. At the end of the program your dietitian will help you set up a revised plan for longterm results.
What’s included in the program?
1. Balanced Eating Plan
This is a comprehensive plan that allows for your food preferences and eating requirements. The basis of the eating plan is real food, and with this plan you will learn how to eat a well balanced and nourishing diet. Along with the plan you will receive heaps of healthy recipes that are easy to prepare and super tasty!
2. Full Body Analysis (optional)
Find out how much and where you carry your fat and muscle. These measurements are a much better indication of health and disease risk than weight alone. To perform this analysis we use Ultrasound BodyMetrix technology which provides very accurate results. You can have these tested fortnightly to track your real progress.
3. Consultations with a qualified Dietitian x 5
These can be scheduled at your convenience at one of our 3 clinics around Adelaide, or over the phone. During each consultation you will have the opportunity to ask questions and get specific nutrition advice for you needs.
4. Daily checklists and food diary forms to keep you on track!
5. Unlimited email support from your dietitian
Not only will you have 5 sessions with your dietitian, you can also have all your questions and concerns answered through email at any time.
Goals of the program?*
- Weight loss at a rate thats ideal for your body (this is dependent on starting weight, gender, and exercise)
- Remove excess fat and lose centimetres from your waist
- Gain a mind-set that gives you belief and confidence in yourself
- Overcome cravings for sweet, salty or carby foods
- Get active everyday and increase your physical fitness. Learn how to get the most out of your exercise!
- Most importantly achieve long term change that results in better health!
Cost of the program
The full 10 Week program is only $390. This is fully inclusive of everything listed. Included value is well over $500!
PLEASE NOTE Private health rebates apply for those with extras!
When Can I start the Program?
Bookings are open now and the program will commence from the date of your first consultation. The program will run for 10 weeks.
There are limited spots available so book fast!
Call Diet For You today and take the first step to a healthier future. It’s not a fad but a whole new lifestyle!
*Disclaimer: Please note results may vary from person to person as there are many factors that influence weight and health status.
Choosing Your Nutritionist
Just about anyone is able to call themselves a nutritionist or dietitian and give out advice, even if the information they provide has no scientific basis. The best way to avoid this is to look for the letters APD (Accredited Practising Dietitian) or AN (Accredited Nutritionist) and check they are registered with the Dietitian’s Association of Australia. Only those with a minimum of 4 years of university training and experience in hospitals can obtain this status.
David Finnin is an APD, AN and member of the Dietitian’s Association of Australia meaning all advice is trustworthy and scientifically proven.